Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Book cover and description reveal!!!!-All The Glory to My SHIELD!!!!

All the Glory to God!!! And a major THANK YOU to every one who has supported me, helped me, encouraged me, and been patient with me!! For those of you who read It's a Choice, thank you for being patient while we took a break!!!! (And btw It's a Choice is returning soon!!!)

Also, if you're interested in spreading the word, that'd be super helpful!!! God Bless!!!

So here it is..... Coming January 14, 2018!!!






       But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Matthew 19:26

4 comments:

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)December 29, 2017 at 1:30 PM

    YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! I can't wait, this is SO exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All The Glory to Jesus!!!! I'm so happy your excited!!! Thanks so much!!!!

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!! So exciting!! I can't wait! I'm so proud of you, my friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise God!!! Thanks so much!!!! That means so much!!!

      Delete

Welcome! I'm excited to hear what's on your heart!!