Thursday, December 14, 2017

BIG SURPRISE!!!!! ALL GLORY TO JESUS!!!!!

Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
But Thou, O Lord, art a Shield for me; my Glory, and the Lifter up of mine head.
 I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.
 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for Thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; Thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: Thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah. Psalm 3


Okay!!!! So!!!! First!!! All the Glory to God!!! He's really just shown up in all this!!! Praise His name!!!! He's AMAZING!!!!

Okay..... Drum roll!!!!


January 14, 2018 is my first published novel, the SHIELD series release!!!!! Wow, Jesus y'all!!!! He is amazing!!! This is Him!!! Not me!!!

K, so this my two books The SHIELD and The SHIELD 2 put into one cover!!!

A special HUGE THANKS to Chloe for

More to come on it later!! Thank you all!!! Y'all mean so much!!!! God Bless!!!


And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mark 10:27!!!

2 comments:

  1. SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)December 21, 2017 at 2:47 PM

    *Screams in excitement* I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! I'm excited to hear what's on your heart!!