Friday, September 15, 2017

Do not Waste Away

 

 You know how it is when something lays outside, without anything done to it, it eventually gets older and older, more ruined and more ruined, and then... eventually it's gone.

Sometimes, I think we're like that.

We don't do the things God wants us to do, we live in apathy, and then eventually our lives are over and what have we accomplished?  Did we do the things God called us to? Did we shine as lights in this dark world?

I'm very guilty of not doing all these things I should. I'm not good with writing all the articles God lays on my heart or doing all the things God lays on my heart. 

How sad is that.

But this is a sad way to live my friends. A sad way.
Do we want to get at the end of our life and look back and realized we only lived for self, we only did half of what God wanted? 

No, let's do all God wants of us. Let's learn to listen to His voice.

I want to bloom for Christ, not rot away.


And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Galatians 6:9

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)September 24, 2017 at 4:01 PM

    A powerful article, Beth! Something we should all read and think on. :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! I'm excited to hear what's on your heart!!