Monday, August 14, 2017

You Can Overcome!

 A lot of ya'll might not know this but I've struggled with OCD a lot. And I know some of you may be like "Big Deal" but it is a big deal but not too big For my God!

I don't think people people should treat OCD so lightly because it can be really, really, really tormenting!

OCD made so many things difficult for me, like reading. Reading can be hard, like your concerned your not getting it or you are afraid your not concentrating so you read the same thing over and over!

But through God I am overcoming and have come a long way! Praise His Name!!! Glory to God!! Hallelujah!!!

My particular testimony tonight has to do with school! School was hard manly becasue of the reading! But God has been working with me in reading I can read pretty normal now! 

Today I started back school and God just showed up!! Praise Him!! It was so much easier to read and I was able to read more! Before I read so little because of how difficult it was! But GOD had delivered and He will continue to because He is Great and Mighty no power of OCD can overcome the Power of my God!!

So if your struggling with OCD or any bondage, GOD IS GREATER!!! And you tell the devil that. You speak to those lies and cover them in God's truths. You tell the devil, "Your lies is this...." and say "but God's wonderful, amazing truth is.... and that He is Truth and Life and through Him I am an overcomer!"You quote scriptures at him like 2 Cor. 10:5, Gal. 5:1, 2 Tim. 1:7, Psalm 139:1-6 KJV! You can overcome because God has given you the power! Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19. KJV

 Jesus took all the pain and torment you could ever feel and nailed it to the cross and through His sacrifice you can be free!!!
 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; Colossians 2:14.... All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:6 KJV. Choose to accept His Sacrifice! Accept the Freedom found only in Christ!

Rebuke the devil and stand against Him, telling him to take HIS OCD and keep it. Stand against him by the power of the Holy Ghost! Claim your right as a Child of God.The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. Romans 8:16-17 .And as a Child of God, the devil doesn't have one right to touch you!

So today I stand free, because of my God! And It's amazing!!! Glory to His Name!!!



 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Galatians. 5:1 KJV



6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Praise Jesus for what He's doing in your life! <3 Thank you for writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Praise Him!!! Thank you for commenting!!

      Delete
  2. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)August 16, 2017 at 1:13 PM

    Wow, Beth, you wouldn't believe, I've struggled with this for awhile now, the exact same thing as you like, EXACTLY the same!!! Oh my! This was so encouraging because I have thought that I'm weird because of it and that it was just me, knowing you had it too is so encouraging! Thank you so much, my friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you were encouraged!! Know you can overcome! Thank you for sharing!!

      Delete

Welcome! I'm excited to hear what's on your heart!!