Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Was His Sacrifice Not Worth Enough?

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
(Isaiah 53:5 KJV)



Guilt has a way of creeping up on us, doesn't it? I know it does me.But by God's grace I know I'll overcome.
Recently I was struggling with guilt over something I had done. It was long in the past but remembering it...  God spoke to me in that time, "Is my sacrifice not worth more then this?"
This is something I remind myself of now when things start to get at me.
People, Jesus died on the cross for us! He took all our pain, all our torment, and through this sacrifice we can overcome! And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony... (Rev. 12: 11 KJV)
So is the things that get thrown at us in life more then what Jesus did? No it isn't. Jesus blood covers it all.
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood. (Rev. 1:5 KJV)
How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
(Hebrews 9:14 KJV)
What Jesus did is worth so much more then our junk!
So trust in that. Believe that. When things creep up on you, remember His sacrifice. Remember how much it's worth. Remember that He died so you can be forgiven! Trust in that. Tell the devil "Jesus sacrifices is worth more then your junk." Make sure and let the devil know it's his junk not yours.
Smile and overcome.
So let's remember His sacrifice.


 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin... If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
(John 1:7, 9 KJV)

14 comments:

  1. Very encouraging, I needed to hear this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this was incredibly powerful! Thank you so much for sharing, Beth!! God is using you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! :) It really spoke to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This something that I struggle with too, thank you so much for this, it was encouraging! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yes, I guess we all do:D! But thank God for His sacrifice!!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks, Beth! Needed to hear this! -GABH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading!
      ;-);-) I'm glad you were blessed!

      Delete
  6. Amen! That was awesome Beth! I just wanted to say that your posts are very encouraging. Please don't EVER stop posting, or I will go crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The thanks goes to Jesus!
      Aww thanks! I'm privileged Jesus gives me words to give to others!

      Delete

Welcome! I'm excited to hear what's on your heart!!